A pubic hair referendum – a vote in which everyone (or nearly everyone) of voting age can take part- LONDON GARDEN SUBURBS NEEDS YOU !
Well it is only fitting that I do a UK pubic hair referendum – right ? I have around 50 avid (I hope) followers and I am now going to put it to a vote. VOTE NOW – pubic hair stay or remain ?
- Pubic hair
- Removal of pubic hair is unhygienic and causes razor bumps ingrown hairs and rashes
- Pubic hair is natural and sexy
- Pubic hair collects pheromones which attract the opposite sex
- No pubic hair means more skin on skin contact which means more STDs
- I think its my choice but actually I’m internalizing expected social norms
- Pubic hair is a visual sign of reproductive maturity
- Porn doesn’t represent female genitalia – it represents an unrealistic female form
- Don’t comply to the beauty myth: Skinny, white, hairless ideal that we everywhere in mass media
- Pubic hair is dirty
- A smooth vulva is more hygienic
- No hair means more sensitivity and better sex
- Pubic hair is unattractive
- No pubic hair means less pubic lice
- It is my choice to do what I want with my body
- No hair is better for cunnilingus
- Bald vaginas make women look like young girls (infantilisation)
- European women are too hairy ( don’t you remember 99 red balloons ? )
You can probably tell that I’m supposed to be writing an actual academic piece of work today, and of course am doing this instead.